The Arts and Social Sciences Library has its own building on the corner of Tyndall Avenue and St Michael's Hill. It is configured as an open-plan study space, with quiet seats on the ground floor and access to the silent book rooms on the first and second floors.
For opening hours and further information please visit the Arts and Social Sciences Library Pages of the Library Services website.
Address: Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TJ
If you have any access requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a study seat:
- Click on your preferred seat and start time in the grid below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the grid and use the drop-down list to select an end time for your booking.
- Click ‘Submit Times’ to review the booking details and to view the terms and conditions.
- Click 'Continue' to enter your username into the booking form.
- Click 'Submit my booking' to confirm your booking. Please ensure you have received a booking confirmation via email.
- To cancel your current booking and choose a different seat, click the "bin" button to the right of the drop-down list of times.