Queens Building Library
The Queens Building Library comprises of an enclosed book room on two floors. Due to the limited space to access book materials while desks are in use, the library is open from 9am to 10am for book browsing and item collection only. It will not be possible to book or use a space for prolonged study during this hour.
For further details of our opening hours please see the Queen's Building Library page on the Library website.
Location: Queen's Building, University Walk, Bristol, BS8 1TR
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com
To reserve a study seat:
- Click on your preferred seat and start time in the grid below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the grid and use the drop-down list to select an end time for your booking.
- Click ‘Submit Times’ to review the booking details and to view the terms and conditions.
- Click 'Continue' to enter your username into the booking form.
- Click 'Submit my booking' to confirm your booking. Please ensure you have received a booking confirmation via email.
- To cancel your current booking and choose a different seat, click the "bin" button to the right of the drop-down list of times.