The Wills Memorial Library is on the first floor on the east wing of the Wills Memorial Building on Queens' Road.
The library is comprised of two enclosed book rooms on two floors. Due to the difficulty in accessing materials while study desks are in use, the library is open from 9am to 10am for book browsing and item collection only. You will not be able to book or use the study desks during this hour.
For opening hours and further information please visit the Wills Memorial Library pages of the Library Services website.
Address: Wills Memorial Building, Queens Road, Bristol, BS8 1SE
If you have any access requirements, please contact email@example.com
To reserve a study seat:
- Click on your preferred seat and start time in the grid below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the grid and use the drop-down list to select an end time for your booking.
- Click ‘Submit Times’ to review the booking details and to view the terms and conditions.
- Click 'Continue' to enter your username into the booking form.
- Click 'Submit my booking' to confirm your booking. Please ensure you have received a booking confirmation via email.
- To cancel your current booking and choose a different seat, click the "bin" button to the right of the drop-down list of times.